At Pan American, safety and well-being of our customers and team members is our highest priority.
As you are aware, the local authorities have ordered a temporary closure of the non-essential businesses in the several Bay Area counties.
Our communities rely on cars to get to grocery stores, hospitals, or pharmacies.
Therefore, auto repair is seen as essential service.
We will remain open.
Our Pan American Team is monitoring the situation closely and following the CDC guidelines. We are taking every step to ensure safety of our customers and team members.
- We regularly clean and disinfect our offices and the common areas including counters, lobby furniture, and door handles.
- Our team members are committed to washing hands regularly throughout the day.
- Our offices and lobbies have ample space to allow for maintaining a 3-6 feet distance during in-person interactions.
- All our team members are monitored for health issues are required to stay home at any sign of illness.
- We can handle the entire repair and communication process online, with limited or no in-person interaction.
Thank you for your support and stay safe.